Since 2014, Parthenon Management Group (PMG) has been providing strategic planning guidance to scientific organizations who have federal grant/cooperative agreements with the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA).
Through our work for our client, we have developed expertise in operating programs of significant magnitude, encompassing all facets of budgeting needs, funding restrictions, evaluation plans, data collection, reporting, as well as prioritizing strategies and tactics to demonstrate impact and effectiveness. This has allowed our grant clients to receive extensions on their grant, as well as successful continuations of their awards after applying again in an open process.
We know that leadership of any organization must focus on the strategy to fulfill their mission. To make optimal use of our clients’ grant leaders’ time and resources, PMG provides support that will free leaders of administrative burdens and enable them to implement initiatives that will determine the success of the organization as well as the grant.
Understanding the nuances and specific requirements of reporting, tracking, documenting, and fulfilling performance measurables tied back to the goals of the grant is an enormous undertaking. PMG organizes the necessary short and long-term action items, formulates a plan from the smallest details to the big picture, determines an appropriate timetable for activities, and oversees the budget.
For more information about how PMG can work with your organization on grant management, please complete the form below.
- Identify collaborations with local and national partners to engage with to advance the mission of the grant.
- Technical assistance and supplement coordination with both federal-level and community-level grantees.
- Guidance on federal regulations, grant reviews, government agencies, and requirements specific to national programs.
- Coordination of fulfilling performance measurables tied back to the goals of the federal grant.
- Assist in establishing procedures for documenting progress and results tied back to the goals of the grant and ensure implementation of stated objectives.
- Develop standards and deadlines for all grant reporting.
- Set records of funding requirements, data points, and reporting fulfillments.
- Manage a system for tracking, managing, and reporting on measurables for the goals of the grant.
- Prepare comparative reports of yearly accomplishments and data.
- Support efforts with stakeholder relationships and serve alongside a designated government agency liaison responder when needs arise or information is requested.
- Assist with development of a sustainability plan for post-award continuation.
You should not be bogged down with the myriad details of large grant management. Let our team do the heavy lifting so that you can focus on your mission. You will be glad you took the first step by completing the form below.