2020 forced us to see what a fully virtual meeting feels like and how productive it is, and in doing so, we learned valuable lessons that have led to innovative solutions for our clients. With our technology partner, Joyn, we have built a fully integrated virtual platform as an addition to our clients’ Association Management System. This platform has features that can translate into a hybrid meeting. Our new virtual poster and exhibitor platform allows clients to have poster sessions during and outside of the normal meeting times.
Some features of our virtual Conference Hall:
- Join live “On Now” and “Upcoming Sessions”
- Browse attendees, network, and chat online
- Access recordings immediately after session
- Play videos or slide shows in lobby
- Real-time alerts, live help, and other support
- Fully customizable lobby for branding
- Sponsor banners
- Multiple designs
Poster Gallery features:
- Quick access to desired poster topics
- Live or pre-recorded poster video/audio
- Interaction with poster presenters
- Q&A with presenters and attendees
- Ability to mark favorite posters
- Designate award winners
- Easy access to posters and abstracts
Exhibit Hall features:
Provide your sponsors and exhibitors with a powerful forum to engage with attendees. Sponsors and exhibitors will maximize their ability to generate prospects, increase brand awareness, and track attendee engagement.
- Measure impressions and attendance
- Maximize revenue through creative footprints
Control Center features:
A robust platform for managing the virtual conference, empowering meeting organizers to:
- Schedule and manage hundreds of online video conference links with ease
- Automate session recordings with access soon after the session ends
- Manage meeting hosts and reduce license cost while balancing host allocation
- Deliver a customized and branded conference experience
Integration with Joyn AMS:
Virtual Conference software fully integrates with Joyn Association Management Software. Attendee access is controlled via real-time integration with the Registration module. Integration with Submission module ensures robust meeting content. Meeting schedule is auto-populated from the Agenda Planner module. These are just a few of the many time-saving integrations to ensure the success of your next virtual conference.
Start a conversation with PMG about your next virtual or hybrid meeting.